Hello everyone! I really hope you’ve been enjoying our August Review Month however you’ve decided to use it 😀
I was so happy to have the review month this time around – it’s been another busy one for me and I’ve had the chance to get out with the camera – more often than usual and in different surroundings.
I’ve had a most enjoyable month behind the camera, in between working and my back giving me some havoc again. It’s been great to get outside!
This particular image was at the very end of the day and I arrived just in time to watch the ducks, swans and company, wander up onto the grass to start feeding. (Click for a larger view). It was such fun to watch. When I went back a few days later at the same time, they were doing the same thing. I guess they have their routines too.
I’m still making my way through some of the previous One Four posts and I’ve loved seeing some familiar images and some posts with different approaches. I hope you have too! I am sorry it’s taken me so long to comment on some posts. I haven’t been able to sit for long periods at the computer.
August has almost come and gone, so I thought I’d touch base with a reminder for our first day back, which is the 7th of September.
All are welcome to join us – looking forward to seeing everyone’s chosen images for September – I do hope you can come and play 😀 See you then!
Edit: This addendum will explain how the challenge works, for our new folks. Hope this helps.
About the challenge and how it works:
- This challenge is about processing 1 image in 4 different ways over 4 weeks.
- We will all process / post edit (our own chosen image) and share a different version each week. Process it however you like… and tell us a bit about it. You don’t have to show the original image unless you’d like to. (I’m going to show mine in week 4 along with the 4 variations from the month). Others show theirs from the start. The choice is yours.
- Try new things, experiment. Be as creative or subtle as you wish to be. All skill levels are welcome.
- Each week starts again on Monday (Aussie time) and closes off the following Sunday (at the end of the day), so there is a whole week for you to create your post, link up here and tag your post.
These 2 things make the challenge work:
Tagging and Linking:
- For WordPress blogs – Tag all of your One Four posts with One Four Challenge, so we can view your posts in the WordPress Reader. See this tutorial on how this works and why it’s a good idea 🙂
- For Blogger and other platforms – If you are on another blogging platform, please leave a link in a comment on this post, so we can find you!
- For everyone joining in – please leave a link to your post, under my corresponding blog post for the week.
This is a ongoing challenge. Experiment, play, learn, have fun! We will do the 1st four Mondays of the month..and if there are 5 Mondays in a month – we’ll still only post on 4. Enjoy!
(Note: if you are on Blogger – I will reply to your One Four post here on my blog, under your comment / post link. I am unsure why, but my message replies don’t seem to work – others have found the same – so look for them here please).